At Oak Grove, we believe:
1. Each student is a diverse learner with unique intellectual, physical, social, and emotional needs.
2. All children can learn given appropriate time, instruction, and access to resources.
3. Education is a shared responsibility. Supportive relationships and mutual respect among home, school, and the community are essential.
4. Educational policies and programs promote developmentally appropriate instruction.
5. Assessments and thoughtful observations drive instruction to develop critical thinking, problem solving, and creativity as we focus on the whole child.
6. A safe, orderly instructional environment is essential for meaningful learning to take place.
7. A challenging learning environment creates high expectations for student success.
8. Quality faculty and staff are essential to school excellence.